To help companies to work in compliance with the health regulations and recommendations in force in their sector of activity.
To create a controlled environment where your workforce can be healthy and safe.
Minimize the risk of hindrance to your activities and keep your employees working.
Minimize the risk of infection in your local community and project area.
• Solution adapted to your operations
• Initial audit and risk assessment
• Preparation and/or revision of the Exposure Control Protocol (ECP) and Infection Control Plan (ICP) to be implemented prior to deployment of your workforce to the site
• Development and implementation of a screening and diagnostic testing (PCR, antigen, etc.) strategy under the supervision of our medical advisory committee
• Preparation or revision of the medical emergency response plan (MERP)
• Ongoing evaluation and consultative process during the project.
Ensures education, understanding, consistency and compliance for employees, management, contractors, cleaning crews, and others).
Mandatory online COVID-19 security training prior to deployment.
Educational capsules and newsletter for updates and current practices.
• Hand washing techniques.
• Good respiratory hygiene.
• Procedures to follow upon arrival at the site.
• Training procedures and deployment of PPE.
• Department-specific information.
• Cleaning and management of department-specific equipment.
In-person training available at your site.
Screening and Testing
General and/or specific medical screening questionnaire for
COVID-19, following the most recent INSPQ guidelines and based on our industry experience.
Administration, management and evaluation of the questionnaires carried out through our secure web application, which can be customized to the client’s image, if desired.
On-site control upon arrival or before entering the managed area.
Daily health control process (vital signs, physical examination, other).
Rapid PCR screening laboratory, accredited and approved by Health Canada. Results transmitted in less than 24 hours.
• • • • • •
Health coordinator (medically trained) or health care professional :
Health coordinator (medically trained) or health care professional.
Application of guidelines and recommendations for hygiene measures.
Teaching the correct use of PPE.
Disposal and management of hazardous waste.
• • • • • •
Medical oversight and clinical governance.
Case management strategy and remote support for symptomatic and/or positive tested workers.
Recommendations for quarantine as per health authority guidelines.
Rental of medical equipment and drug kits for advanced care.
Telemedicine / medical consultations for on-site workers and off-site
• • • • • •
Adapted personal protective equipment (PPE): Gloves, masks. visors, isolation gowns.
For more information or to receive a proposal contact: